WE’VE GOT SOMETHING GREAT TO GIVE YOU!!! Check this out……
It’s been a busy week but we made it! We’re excited to share something to help ease you into the weekend..
Introducing ……the SOS ZEN Smoothie 😊
It’s our own recipe. Full of calming, comforting and relaxing ingredients, it’s the perfect antidote to a busy week.
So here we go……. 1 banana, 1 pear, 2 handfuls of baby leaf spinach, 1 cup of cooled chamomile tea, the seeds from 1 vanilla pod, half teaspoon of cinnamon (or a little more if you like cinnamon!), almond milk and a little honey to taste – we find it sweet enough with just the fruit.
Just blend it all up and you’re good to go.
So here’s the science bit… 😉
- Bananas contain tryptophan, which we need to make serotonin, relaxing magnesium, and vitamin B6 for sound sleep
- Pears are an excellent source of soluble fibre, to keep your blood sugar stable, which stops the dips in energy
- Spinach has a wide range of nutrients including magnesium and calcium, which both have relaxing qualities
- Cinnamon and vanilla are anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and have calming qualities
- Chamomile tea is a powerful herb for calming the nervous system and promoting restful sleep
We guarantee this will have you blissed-out and glowing as you glide into the weekend! Enjoy 😊
We’d love to hear how you get on.